The game hasn’t changed
Way back when Diabetic Investor began BGM was state of the art glucose measuring technology. Back then the market was dominated by LifeScan then a unit of JNJ, Roche, Bayer before they foolishly became Ascensia and Abbott. LifeScan and Roche owned about 75% of the market with Bayer, Abbott and lots of wannabes fighting over the remaining 25%. Before competitive bidding came along this was a great business as you basically made something for pennies and sold it for dollars.
Competitive bidding wasn’t the only thing that killed that goose who was laying all those golden eggs. A new . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers. Please subscribe.
Already have an account? Please login.