While we aren’t sure we would call it a fair fight there is no question that Tandem is alive and kicking. Looking at the earnings announcement and listening to the corresponding call a few points come to mind;
1. Tandem is now financially secure and this security is helping sales.
2. The company has a robust pipeline which should drive further growth.
3. The company should send a bouquet of flowers and some good champagne to Dexcom and TypeZero.
4. The company is also benefiting from mistakes being made by our friends in Northridge.
5. The critical question remains . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers. Please subscribe.
Already have an account? Please login.